Emergency Fire Damage Restoration: An Overview
After a fire occurs, there’s nothing you’d like more than to go back to a time before the fire happened. We can’t go back in time to before you had a fire in your home and prevent it, but we like to say that we do all we can to make your home be “Like it never even happened.”
How? Our trained Massachusetts fire damage restoration experts at SERVPRO of Stoneham / Wakefield have their number one goal as returning your fire damaged areas and items to their preloss condition.
We have a proven emergency fire damage process that works for us and will help you get your home back to its pre-fire damage state quickly and professionally. Here’s an overview:
- One hour from notice of loss. One of our trained fire damage restoration professionals will contact you to arrange for service.
- Four hours from notice of loss. One of our trained professionals will be on-site at your home to start fire damage mitigation services.
- A detailed explanation. You will receive a thorough briefing of the fire damage restoration process, step-by-step, explaining what you can expect and the planned outcome.
- Pre-testing. We will begin pre-testing your home’s surfaces, furnishings, and contents for restorability, working from the source of the fire damage (for example, the deck if your grill caused a fire) outwards.
- Eight hours from on-site arrival. You (or your insurance adjuster if you’re working with an insurance company on your fire damage claim) will receive a verbal briefing of the scope of work.
- Cleaning, restoration, and deodorization. We will work neatly and efficiently with state-of-the-art fire damage restoration techniques and equipment to ensure your home is taken care of correctly the first time.
- Final walk-through. After the fire damage restoration work has been completed, we will walk you through the work we’ve done to make sure it’s to your approval.
Contact us here at SERVPRO of Stoneham / Wakefield for an assessment of your fire damage in Massachusetts along with a plan for remediation and rebuilding to bring your home back to its pre-fire damage state. We are dedicated to making it “Like it never even happened.”