About SERVPRO of Stoneham / Wakefield
Lawrence Green, Marc LeBlanc
Owners of SERVPRO of Stoneham / Wakefield
SERVPRO of Stoneham/Wakefield understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Stoneham/Wakefield specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Stoneham/Wakefield can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Since 2006, SERVPRO of Stoneham/ Wakefield has been helping the people of Stoneham/ Wakefield and neighboring communities. Thousands of customers have called upon us to restore their property.
Committed to Our Community
Marc LeBlanc and our leadership team grew up and raised their families in this community. We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of Stoneham/ Wakefield that help make our community great.
Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Stoneham/Wakefield.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call 781-245-0011 today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau of Massachusetts
- Eastern Middlesex Association of Realtors
- The Women's Council of Realtors
- Woburn Business Association