Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Local Office


A water tank leak left this local office with a soggy carpet, which, once pulled back, revealed even more damage hiding below. When SERVPRO of Stoneham/Wakefiel... READ MORE



Fire Damage in a Bathroom


This family’s Burlington home suffered a fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Stoneham/ Wakefield wo... READ MORE



Water Damage in Stoneham, MA.


This water damage is the result of a faulty sprinkler. SERVPRO of Stoneham/Wakefield restored the ceiling to pre-leak condition. There's never a convenient tim... READ MORE



Attic Mold in Woburn, MA.


This attic mold project in Woburn, MA was the result of improper ventilation in the attic. Over the winter the ice dams formed on the roof which allowed melting... READ MORE



Clean out of a home owned and occupied by a hoarder.


This bedroom is completely covered with trash in the before picture. The after picture displays a perfectly clean bedroom. The professionals at SERVPRO of Sto... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Wakefield MA


This flooded basement in Wakefield, MA was the result of storm damage. Please notice that there was water covering the floor throughout the unfinished basement... READ MORE



Attic mold in North Reading Ma


We were contacted by a local realtor. One of her sellers discovered that they had mold on the sheathing in the attic. In the Northeast as well as other parts ... READ MORE



Attic Mold


SERVPRO of Stoneham/ Wakefield is here to handle your mold issues. Whether in your home or business. This mold remediation project was discovered when the homeo... READ MORE



Attic Mold in North Reading


The homeowner discovered mold on the underside of the roof sheathing in the attic. The attic did not have proper ventilation. The homeowner had an ice dam over... READ MORE



Biohazard Bathroom in Wakefield, MA


We were contacted by the property manager to see if we could help an older unit owner with a cleanup. Due to an illness the homeowner had to spend some time in... READ MORE